Monday, 9 May 2011

Being nice to the people pays off.

I know, I know. Human affection is against the laws of being a cat but I just couldn't help it. He had a bowl with milk in it and I will do whatever it takes to get my claws on milk or tuna. It's a shame my fellow rat companion had to witness this event. I'm pretty sure any respect that he had left for me has vanished. I'll need to find a way to make it up to him. I need his services in my ever growing army against the world. So far I have him, a spider I have being bullying and myself. This measly attempt has left me with no choice other than to negotiate with one of my enemies. As you can see below this meeting didn't go to well. As soon as I mentioned my proposal that cowardly mutt decided to run away. Well run as fast as an incontinent old pensioner like her can.
So after a busy day of unsuccessful plotting I decided it was time to throw in the towel and wait for tomorrow to bring me some new evil ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment